My Stupid Mouth

"I just want to be liked, I just want to be funny. Looks like the joke's on me..."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Monday, January 31

Back to School (Almost)

Although I have been home for nearly a week now, I haven't posted because I wanted to wait until I got back to school, where I have the highly-coveted LAN connection instead of this incredibly lame 56k modem setup at home. Ironically though, I am posting from home. I will post the best pictures from the trip and wrap up stories at school. Hopefully, I will post all of the pictures in the photoblog (see left panel), but that could be a lengthy task.

While you're waiting, why don't you check out this Napoleon Dynamite soundboard? I was talking to someone the other day who suggested that they will "probably make a sequel" because Napoleon is so wildly popular. I keep wondering if a sequel would just ruin the whole thing or if it would actually be as good as the first. For now I am hoping they don't make one, but if they do, I'd see it.

Have you heard yet about the Cubs 'possibly' trading Sammy Sosa to the Orioles (I say 'possibly' because it just has to be approved by the baseball commissioner, Bud Selig)? I say good riddance. Sammy is a man who is out of his prime - on the slippery downhill slope that so many professional athletes refuse to get off or even acknowledge.

I need to go finish laundry/packing before I leave for school in a few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home