My Stupid Mouth

"I just want to be liked, I just want to be funny. Looks like the joke's on me..."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Sunday, January 23

Istanbul, Turkey

Sadly, I believe this will be my last post from the trip.We are now in Istanbul, taking the last few days of the trip slowly. We visited out last sites today, and tonight and tomorrow we have to write a final paper. Mine is about the passage in Acts about Paul in Athens. We visited the Blue Mosque yesterday, and today we saw Aya Sofia, the National Archaeological Museum of Turkey and Topkapi Palace. All were incredible.

Interestingly, yesterday afternoon we saw Dave Chapelle as we were walking back to our hotel. When we noticed that it was him, he got upset and yelled something about how he came here to 'escape us people.' A couple of people in our group snuck pictures, but I did not. I thought it was a huge coincidince to see him here.

I don't have much more to say except that although it has been great studying this part of the world, it will be very good to get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home