My Stupid Mouth

"I just want to be liked, I just want to be funny. Looks like the joke's on me..."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Wednesday, January 5

Amsterdam Schiphol, Holland

I am sitting in the International Airport of Amsterdam Holland. We have a 4 hour layover here and then another 3 1/2 hour flight on top of the already 10 or so hours we have spent flying from Minneapolis to Chicago and then from Chicago to here.

Today's interesting fact that I can't believe I didn't know: The Netherlands and Holland are one in the same. I literally walked into this airport and said "Why does everything say Holland? I thought we were in The Netherlands." My professor, Melanie (MJD, as it were) looked at me and smiled as if I were making my usual sarcastic joke. Oh, but I was not. I figured it out a few minutes later and kept my idiocy to myself. I am in Holland. I am in the Netherlands.

I finished Angels & Demons. AMAZING. I highly recommend this book to everyone. I loved it. I couldn't put the book down. I wanted to get to the end of the book so badly but I didn't want it to end. Anyway, I only have 3 minutes of internet time left. I am exhausted already. It's 7:20am here.

Almost to Athens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home